Homes and businesses are no places for these creatures.
They can damage your premises and cause you tremendous stress.
That’s why Petty Pest Control is here…offering a fast and friendly response to an uncomfortable and unsafe situation.
You’ll sleep soundly knowing that our expert technicians have removed these creatures from your premises and repaired the damage they may have caused.
With Petty Pest Control, you get experienced, highly trained technicians who want one thing…for you to be pest free.
From bed bugs to termites and everything in between, Petty Pest Control is the place to call.
- I can’t stress it enough: the key to successful pest control is preparation! In the last several weeks, I have come across several instances where I’ve gone to treat apartment units for either bedbugs or cockroaches. I supply the property managers and/or the landlords with preparation sheets for treatment. For example, I went to do a bedbug treatment where the tenant was complaining about bedbugs in the couch, chair and bed. When I went in the tenants big-screen TV was sitting in the middle of …Read More »
- Exterminators are the key to effective and lasting solutions to your pest infestations. If not treated properly, pest infestations can cause property damage, health related risks and an uncomfortable environment for your family to live in. Health Risks: Pests are known to carry harmful diseases and bacteria that can cause serious illnesses. Cockroaches are known to intensify allergies and asthma related problems as they carry E-coli and salmonella. Lyme disease is also an extreme illness that can be caused by tick bites. Other pests such …Read More »
- Well folks, I hope you’ve been enjoying the lovely warm summer that we’ve been having! Especially considering how cool and wet the last two have been, I have certainly not been complaining about the hot weather compared to those summers and of course the last two brutal winters we’ve had. But of course it seems neither have our furry friends. Usually in July and August, if you’ve had squirrels or raccoons in your attic, they tend to vacate during these two hot months. However, I …Read More »
- You may not think about bird removal being a necessity – most birds are mankind’s friend. We build birdhouses and baths to attract them around our property. Some may even be indoor pets, but depending on the birds and where they are gathering, they could become problematic. Bird droppings are unsightly and when they congregate on top of buildings, they become a nuisance. If you are experiencing a bird problem, there are several precautionary measures you can take to avoid birds gathering in unwanted areas. …Read More »
- Wild animals can damage your property and can harm you, if proper caution is not taken. In order to protect your family and your home, here are a few tips: Put up a fence: Huge number of animals are attracted to garden plants and flowers. In order to prevent damage from wild animals, consider constructing a fence. They can be relatively inexpensive and last for a long time. Use non-toxic chemical repellants: Non-toxic chemicals are usually more expensive than the other chemicals but they work well in a …Read More »