Homes and businesses are no places for these creatures.
They can damage your premises and cause you tremendous stress.
That’s why Petty Pest Control is here…offering a fast and friendly response to an uncomfortable and unsafe situation.
You’ll sleep soundly knowing that our expert technicians have removed these creatures from your premises and repaired the damage they may have caused.
With Petty Pest Control, you get experienced, highly trained technicians who want one thing…for you to be pest free.
From bed bugs to termites and everything in between, Petty Pest Control is the place to call.
- The rat infestation in Hamilton has become a growing problem in the area which is likely to get worse. Calls reporting rat problems to Hamilton Public Health have doubled compared to last year. In 2014, rat complaint calls had reached 121, whereas there were 58 in 2013 and 36 in 2012. Construction is one of the major sources of the increased rat infestation along with the weather. It’s a fact that when there is a dig, rats will try to seek shelter elsewhere, resulting in …Read More »
- Almost anyone can recognize a skunk when they see one. This black and white mammal has the ability to spray a highly odorous fluid when threatened, which can be significantly difficult to eliminate. Below are a list of tips that can help you with your skunk problems. The best and most effective way for removing a skunk is to trap it and then release it elsewhere. There are a few things you should keep in mind when setting up a skunk trap. Set your traps in high …Read More »
- Squirrels can cause extensive damage by chewing electrical wires and boards if they get into your home. This problem becomes worse when adult females build nests in the attic. Some signs that give away their existence in the attic include sound of scampering as they run in and out of the attic during the day. Also, consistent scratching noises can be heard if squirrels fall into wall cavities and are unable to climb out. The following general steps can be taken to avoid or possibly …Read More »
- This blog post answers some of the questions about animal control in Hamilton and the same would apply for animal control in Toronto or in most areas of southern Ontario. Question #1 — Do you guarantee that you will capture the wild animal? Fact: When we set out traps for wild animals, they are exactly that — wild. What does this mean exactly? It means that wild animals come and go and we cannot guarantee that they are always going to hit a trap. Most …Read More »
- During the year (especially during spring season), we tend to get a lot of calls for both squirrel removal and raccoon removal in Toronto, Hamilton and other parts of southern Ontario. What happens is that they have broken in to your attic or some other part of your home during the winter, but as the weather’s warmed up they tend to get more active and therefore the real homeowner starts to hear the unwanted guests. Eviction When dealing with raccoons that have babies (which are …Read More »