Homes and businesses are no places for these creatures.
They can damage your premises and cause you tremendous stress.
That’s why Petty Pest Control is here…offering a fast and friendly response to an uncomfortable and unsafe situation.
You’ll sleep soundly knowing that our expert technicians have removed these creatures from your premises and repaired the damage they may have caused.
With Petty Pest Control, you get experienced, highly trained technicians who want one thing…for you to be pest free.
From bed bugs to termites and everything in between, Petty Pest Control is the place to call.
- Well folks, I hope you’ve been enjoying the lovely warm summer that we’ve been having! Especially considering how cool and wet the last two have been, I have certainly not been complaining about the hot weather compared to those summers and of course the last two brutal winters we’ve had. But of course it seems neither have our furry friends. Usually in July and August, if you’ve had squirrels or raccoons in your attic, they tend to vacate during these two hot months. However, I …Read More »
- You may not think about bird removal being a necessity – most birds are mankind’s friend. We build birdhouses and baths to attract them around our property. Some may even be indoor pets, but depending on the birds and where they are gathering, they could become problematic. Bird droppings are unsightly and when they congregate on top of buildings, they become a nuisance. If you are experiencing a bird problem, there are several precautionary measures you can take to avoid birds gathering in unwanted areas. …Read More »
- Wild animals can damage your property and can harm you, if proper caution is not taken. In order to protect your family and your home, here are a few tips: Put up a fence: Huge number of animals are attracted to garden plants and flowers. In order to prevent damage from wild animals, consider constructing a fence. They can be relatively inexpensive and last for a long time. Use non-toxic chemical repellants: Non-toxic chemicals are usually more expensive than the other chemicals but they work well in a …Read More »
- If your house is overrun with ants, you may require ant extermination to get rid of the problem. Ants usually invade for food that may be sugary or greasy. The following are several tips to help remove ants and keep them out! Prevention: The best method to avoid an ant infestation is to have a clean house. The key is to keep places such as the kitchen tidy and free of any food that may be laying around. Barriers can also be created using salt …Read More »
- Is termite control necessary? Termite control is necessary in order to avoid extensive damage to wood, paper, books, insulation, and filtration systems done by termites. The highest concern is for homes and thus buyer/sellers have termite inspections as part of sale agreements. Thousands of termites can cause a frustrating experience as they eat away at people’s most precious investment. Which treatment and products are most effective? The treatment of termites can seem like a long and dreadful process but by choosing the most effective option, it …Read More »